The Job Search Strategy & Skills You Need Two Self-Guided Courses One Affordable Price!
In our rapidly changing economy, you need to be more than just prepared for when the market heats up—you need to build your competitive advantage. Whether you’re facing career challenges, or fear that they’re just around the corner, this package will provide you with the tools, strategy, and skills you need to outperform other job candidates.
If COVID has you thinking twice about the cost of working with a career coach 1-on-1, this course bundle is for you!
Here's What's Included
Our courses are self-guided and you'll have action guides and worksheets to help you implement the concepts we teach. You'll have lifetime, 24/7 access to the content — including any enhancements we introduce in the future. Ensure your success throughout the hiring process with the skill-building and strategy you need to be successful.
Course #1: How to Find Your Dream Career
Our first course is extremely comprehensive – it includes 5 modules, 20+ action guides, and 2 dozen videos (lessons are short, 2-15 mins in length). We teach two key objectives: How to find work you love and enjoy, and how to play the game of securing that next opportunity. Mastering these concepts and using them to build your strategy is where the rubber meets the road in your job search.
What You'll Learn
- Types of recruiters, how to work with/get noticed by them
- How different sizes/types of companies recruit, select, and work with top talent
- Scripts and templates for job-search success
- Who you know, how to ask for a favor, and making meaningful connections
- How to stand out, be remembered, and name drop effectively
- Connecting with decision makers and successfully using LinkedIn
- Conversation starters and weekly job-search checklists
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile
- Why and how to use LinkedIn as a Job Board
- Social Media and the Internet
- The Dream Career Fundamentals Assessment
Course #2: How to Ace The Interview
Our second course is designed to make sure you connect the bat with the ball during the interview process. It’s shorter, lasting just an hour and a half, but in that time you’ll learn all the mistakes that job seekers make during the interview process, as well as interview logistics, Q&A preparation, and navigating job offers and compensation negotiations. Learn all the secrets of standout candidates so you can emulate their good behavior.
What You'll Learn
How to Get The Most From This Course
- Meet Your Instructor
- Content Overview
- Purpose of Interviews
- Arranging an Interview
- Q&A Preparation
- Acing the Interview
- Types of Interviews
- Types of Questions
- Interview Questions and Answer Examples
- Addressing Discrepancies
- Interviewee Questions
- Recognizing Inappropriate Questions
- Staying Top of Mind
- Phone Calls
- Thank You Notes
- Knowing When to Accept
- Salary Negotiation
- Making a Decision
- Weighing Your Job Options
When It’s a Swing and a Miss
"As someone changing careers, I was interested in "refreshing" my knowledge of best practices for job searches, applications, and networking opportunities. The entire staff from Day 1 was professional, timely, and provided a great amount of resources to accomplish my transition. I strongly endorse their services and am grateful I made the investment for my career. Well Done SAC!" — Will Dehner, Strategic Marketing Director"
We've Helped Professionals From