Here's What's Included
Two Hours of 1-on-1 Coaching
"Career coaching" means different things to different job seekers. You may prefer to use this time for interview preparation, or gaining clarity around your career goals, job search strategy, or negotiating your next salary. No matter where you need support, you'll have a trusted expert in your corner to help you move forward strategically, and with confidence.
You'll have a partner by your side to walk you through the process and decision-making involved in effectively transitioning your career.
How to Find Your Dream Career
With the benefit of our course content, you'll be able able to make more progress during your sessions with your career coach. Our first course is extremely comprehensive – it includes 5 modules, 20+ action guides, and 2 dozen videos (lessons are short, 2-15 mins in length). We teach two key objectives: How to find work you love and enjoy, and how to play the game of securing that next opportunity. Mastering these concepts and using them to build your strategy is where the rubber meets the road in your job search.
What You'll Learn
- Types of recruiters, how to work with/get noticed by them
- How different sizes/types of companies recruit, select, and work with top talent
- Scripts and templates for job-search success
- Who you know, how to ask for a favor, and making meaningful connections
- How to stand out, be remembered, and name drop effectively
- Connecting with decision makers and successfully using LinkedIn
- Conversation starters and weekly job-search checklists
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile
- Why and how to use LinkedIn as a Job Board
- Social Media and the Internet
- The Dream Career Fundamentals Assessment